Profession: Service Design %26 Development
Work Location: Europe-United Kingdom-London
Other Locations: Europe-France-Paris
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
As a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt you will have to lead BB initiatives as they are identified as well as provide coaching where required. The role will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team and as such will fully contribute to building and fulfilling its goals and strategies.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Satisfaction you will be a part of the Customer Experience & Quality responsible for driving Quality & Continuous Improvement initiatives across SITA. The successful candidate will play an important role in developing and implementing a ‘best-in-class’ CI strategy at SITA and foster a culture of sustainable change to deliver business transformation within the air travel industry. This role provides ample opportunity for professional growth and development and calls for an individual who relishes the opportunity to help SITA in its vision of Easy Air Travel Every Step of the Way.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
• Run Black Belt projects as required.
• Contribute to coaching and training as required.
• Help select and prioritize improvement projects that align with strategic goals.
• Partner with executive leadership, CI SPOCs and key stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment that supports strategic goals.
• Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a CI monitoring system.
• Suitable candidates are those who are results driven and delivery focused and are at ease working with diverse functional teams in a global and matrixed environment.
Who you are
• Certified LEAN Sigma Master Black Belt. Certified Project Management Professional is a plus.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in leading Black Belt projects, ideally in multicultural and matrixed organisations.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience in leading such projects at senior level.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Team leadership skills including coaching expertise.
• Ability to travel.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonuses, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: LEAN, Black Belt, CI, PMP, JIRA, NPS, satisfaction, Kaizen, Six Sigma
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posting: Jan 19, 2021, 8:54:58 AM