Partouche Air Group is currently looking for a Learjet 55 Second in Command out of Van Nuys, CA. The SIC will be responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft and ensure all flights are conducted in a safe and prudent manner by:
- Responsible for safe operation of the aircraft.
- The conduct of a proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft
- A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be
used, including alternate airports.
- Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of the
company and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers, aircraft and crew.
- Accurate completion of all trip paperwork in accordance with the company procedures.
- Work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Work various shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Total time = 750 hours
- Time in Turbine Jet = 200 hours
- First class medical required.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in Learjet 55
- Typed and Current in the Learjet 55
- Part 135 experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO HR@PARTOUCHEAIRGROUP.COM
Premium WordPress Themes Download Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download Download WordPress Themes Free Download WordPress Themes free online course download mobile firmware Download WordPress Themes download udemy paid course for free