Your Main Tasks
1. To follow corporate and regional strategy and organizational development agenda, constantly enhance and review the learning & talent development framework and mechanisms in order to ensure robust leadership pipeline and talent pools.
2. To lead the end-to-end process from design to deliver Talent Development framework / curriculum to support organizational development.
3. To formulate training strategies in line with business goals and objectives and design relevant training and development programs from mid to long term plan for the organization.
4. To participate in learning-related projects, design and implement engaging campaign activities to encourage participation for driving a continuous self-directed learning culture.
5. To track and analyze training effectiveness. Suggest and implement improvement plans.
6. To conduct training needs analysis to identify learning needs of different Business units to develop high impact leadership learning initiatives in alignment with our culture, business priorities and strategic objectives.
7. To support the transformation and staff experience initiatives.
8. To collaborate with different regions on leadership development programs.
9. To formulate the periodical reports and training schedule for management review.
10. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
1. Degree in Business Administration / Training or equivalent.
2. At least 7 years experiences in training, coaching and people management.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
4. Proven ability to drive the training cycle from plan to close.
5. Strong business sense and industry expertise.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Excel, design and video editing software, and virtual training tools.
7. Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!