Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
You wiil be in charge of derivatives, repo and securities lending master agreements templates and determination of derivatives and repo contractual policy.
In this respect, your main missions will be :
Technical Requirements :
•Knowledge of ISDA, GMRA and other capital markets master agreements
• Strong derivatives experience gained ideally both in-house and in a law firm
• Good awareness of the current regulatory landscape as applicable to derivatives products
• Technical experience in contract law in a financial services environment
Other skills required :
• Ability to understand and manage legal risk in a robust but practical way
• Delivering results within expected timeframe
• Adaptability, flexibility
• Developing effective relationships with internal clients
Location : 47 quai d'Austerlitz - 75013 Paris