The position holder will be leading, mentoring and coaching a team of junior colleagues and will be managing portfolio of international clients. The Senior Legal Officer is accountable for preparing, handling and keeping all legal documentation in order and in line with Service Level Agreements. This role will be the main point of contact for clients in relation to all legal matters.
- Act as a first point of contact to clients, being the key contact person for all legal matters;
- Set up of new client companies and keep the files in good standing through the whole lifecycle;
- Prepare relative legal documents, where consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel loans, share transfer, amend the articles of association;
- Prepare service agreements, arranging for the nomination/resignation of directors/managers, change domicile of companies, arranging for registrations at Chamber of Commerce and other obligatory registrations;
- Establish contact with consulting expert counsel whenever necessary, as well as on behalf of (and in consultation with) the client requesting services, likewise for notarial matters;
- Maintain contact with clients and their representatives and corresponding with involved third parties;
- Execute all necessary client related processes according to Compliance and AML rules.
- Experience of 5 to 8 years, preferably in Trust or a Law firm in Luxembourg;
- University degree in Law, LLM or lawyers qualification, preferably specialized in Corporate Law;
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of other language consider as an asset
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks;
- A team player who can work independently as well
Working at TMF Group offer
- Excellent working conditions : great team atmosphere, supporting each other, giving room for your own development and growth;
- Learning opportunities : you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training;
- Value-driven work environment : you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team;
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily;
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.