120'000 associates, 160'000 plus shareholders, subsidiaries all over the world - Novartis Group is looking for a Swiss legal Trainee, who is passionate about gaining first-class, hands-on in-house legal experience within a multinational environment of a leading pharmaceutical Company.
We are offering a 6-month legal trainee position starting June 1, 2021 and November 1, 2021.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the Group Legal team by providing legal advice mainly in the areas of human resources, corporate law and corporate governance
• Assist with the drafting, negotiation and reviewing of a variety of agreements
• Draft legal memoranda on a wide variety of legal issues and disputes
• Interact with Novartis legal network
Legal Trainee - Novartis Group Legal
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Swiss law degree (MLaw)
• Proficient written and spoken English and German is a must
• High motivation and ability to work independently
• Ideally, you have already been able to gain initial work or internship experience
Please submit your complete application including CV, Cover letter – mentioning your availability for this position, and your academic records
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Interns/Students on Novartis Payroll
Novartis International AG