Lighthouse Studios is currently seeking a talented and experienced 2D Animation Line Producer to work on an exciting new show with Lighthouse Studios!
As a Line Producer you will join our international crew working in a fast paced and vibrant environment while based in the beautiful medieval city of Kilkenny. You will join the existing Production team and contribute to the animation process. We look forward to working with you!
This role encompasses a wide and all-inclusive scope of responsibilities that run from creating budgets and schedules to leading and inspiring artists to produce a unique caliber of work. The position is highly visible internally and externally as a key player working with our senior team as well as with our production partner. The Line Producer must maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of working with others in different time zones. The qualified individual will have an exceptional production management track record in 2D with a minimum of 2 years as line producer or 5 years as a Senior Production Manager, managing teams of artists in a fast paced and exciting studio environment. This is a full-time position for a specific project based in our studio in Kilkenny.
- Manage all day to day aspects of production, including pre- and post-production and interdepartmental workflow
- Be accountable for all aspects of the assigned production’s methodology, its performance and ongoing refinement to ensure the production is on schedule and budget
- Forecast and problem solve any potential production concerns to avoid any bottlenecks that will impact the production
- Balance the creative expectations of the director, artists and creative personnel with the financial resources available
- Find production solutions if creative changes need to be made
- Supervise the Production Manager and oversee department production schedules, quotas and staffing needs
- Liaise daily with external and internal production partners, crew and artists
- Manage approvals and deliveries to Production Partner
- Manage creative reviews by Production Partner
- Manage final deliveries
- Provide leadership and promote a friendly and efficient work environment as well as motivate department heads to ensure the utmost quality
- Participate in status meetings with production teams both internal and external
- Maintain central production schedule/tracking documents and submit weekly reports to LHS Managing Director/EP, and Producer
- Be available on teams and by emails during working hours – as on this project you may be required to work a later shift to accommodate phone-calls on creative, status or other production topics
- Strong knowledge of Toon Boom/ Harmony
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire artists and other employees
- Demonstrates superb communication skills
- Effective management and delegation skills
- Exceptional planning and forecasting skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to pivot and make good decisions quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail in all matters. Creative. Financial. Business
- Solution oriented, demonstrated by a willingness to have an opinion on how to solve a problem
- Calm and practical in high stress situations
Lighthouse Studios is a growing studio with a truly international crew boasting over 20 different nationalities. We look for people not just based on core skills and experience but those who are willing to jump in and embrace our vibrant and diverse culture. We are an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and Inclusion are core to who we are, and we recognise the great value each one of us brings to the team. If you require an accommodation due to a disability with your application or interview process, please email HR@lighthousestudios.ie and we will be happy to accommodate you as best we can.