Objective of job (abbreviated)
Working with law firm to conduct & follow up litigation process for retail delinquent customers. Realize the obligatory right of MBAFC to support the recovery of writ-off and repossession accounts.
Litigation Cases Handling
Cooperating with external law firms to initiate litigation process. Follow up the entire process from case filing to Court auction. Closely working with external law firms, Courts and liquidation committee.
Ensure all the litigation process are properly updated in collection system and CMS as requirements of department policy and procedure.
Law Firm Management
C losely monitoring the performance of law firms according to the target set by department. Collecting law firm periodically report and promptly giving feedback on agents’ work quality
Including but not limited to prepare all the litigation documents required by court, issue legal documents of Write-off accounts according to P&P, collection and maintenance the data of agent and law firm performance.
- Bachelor degree in Law/Finance
- Legal,collection,credit or other related experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, Lawfirm, Guarantee Company or other related finance industry or function for at least 1 years
3. Specific Knowledge
- Good Legal konwledge
- Interpersonal Skill & Communication Skill
- Sound knowledge about Microsoft applications
- Good English, both in written and spoken