- Consistent overtime with penalty rates
- Full time, permanent position with job security
- Perth metro-based role
DM Civil is seeking an experienced mini loader / posi track operator to enhance our onsite crews, currently working on civil infrastructure projects in Perth. This all rounder position will require flexibility on and off the machine.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have a minimum 3 years recent civil construction experience operating mini loaders, posi tracks or similar,
- Pride yourself in maintaining and servicing your machine,
- Be able to work in busy, built up environments and around existing services,
- Possess a current HR drivers licence and relevant competency tickets,
- Hold a blue/white safety card,
- Be willing and able to work across the greater metropolitan area.
A requirement of our plant operators is that they must be willing to assist at ground level when required . P revious employment stability and a demonstrated understanding of technical and safety procedures are essential.
A pre-employment medical including alcohol and drug screen will be required.
Applications to email@example.com.