We are looking for a Localization Project Manager to join our Project Management team!
Oversees the management of translation projects from the original assessment up until delivery to the customer. He/She will be creating time lines and workflows customized for each project’s specific content type, volume, and file formats. In addition to executing standard to complex projects, This role is client-facing, results-driven, innovative,and drives profitable growth.
• Able to work from our Manila office
• Team player skills — you enjoy working with colleagues and succeeding as a team
• Excellent critical thinking and creative problem solving skills — you like solving complex puzzles with no instructions, you are resourceful and can think out of the box to handle new types of projects
• Strong sense of ownership – you always make sure you deliver great service on time
• Strong technical acumen — no engineering skills required, but you are very familiar with many
different tools and technologies commonly used in the Localization and Translation Industry, and can create dashboards in Excel or Google Sheets.
• Strong communication skills — contributors are the biggest resource and you will be speaking with them daily
• Multicultural experience/fluency in additional language(s) a big plus
• Previous experience in a Translation/Localization company is a big plus
• Experience of localization tools such as Trados, Memsource as well as Regex skills are a plus
• Interest and experience in AI-related projects is not required but is a plus
• Knowledge of coding languages such as python is not required but is a plus.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management experience in Translation/Localization
• Bachelors’ Degree on Linguistics or related
• Client relationship management experience