Who we are
The Plum Tree Group is a Global Digital Agency focused on consulting, design, and
Development for emerging businesses located in the heart of Chicago. The company has Steadily grown since its start in 2005 and is looking to expand its expertise by adding a full-time Sr. Magento Developer to our Mumbai & Pune office. Our environment is fast paced and exciting. The successful candidate will be a key member of our growing team working closely with the DevOps Lead and Project Director.
To learn more about us, visit [...] You’ll Do:
Develop and maintain Magento, Big Commerce, and Shopify websites
● Architect and develop custom applications
● Work collaboratively with other technical personnel (including offshore teams)
● Provide support for a variety of technical issues
● Support sales team to help win new business
● Help provide cost estimates for various tasks
● Migrate product/customer/order data between applications
● securely integrate with 3rd party applications/tools
● Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
● Participate in project & deployment planning.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
● Participate in client calls with our internal team
● Plan, control and take corrective action items on overall development.
● Suggest and implement development process improvements.
● Participate in solution discussion, estimation, releases on different environments
Management & Leadership
Disclaimer: The following list of Leadership responsibilities is not meant to intimidate you but
Rather it should empower you to grow in Plum Tree Group. Process is meant to serve the
Outcome but there are often multiple paths to reach the outcome.
● Facilitate processes related to Development, Research, Problem solving abilities,
Usability, Code Architecture, for all development projects.
● Document/Manage process & deliver day-to-day communications to/from Management
● Ensure Quality in both development & tangible deliverables throughout the Development
team both internally as well as Client Facing Projects.
● Maintain accurate records of time, tasks, descriptions & projects.
● Partner with Management Team to evaluate engagement data to manage quality across
the Development Team & Management.
● Scaling of initiatives based on business priorities & resources.
● Proactively identify & address gaps between operations strategies, including process
● Take initiatives in learning new technology and infuse the same in all projects
● Cultivate a climate of teamwork, through motivational team leadership & partnership.
● Give Feedback & give extended support voluntary towards improving any process
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
● Excellent internal partner relationship skills, collaborative attitude.
● Have presence & confidence in presenting proposals and/or ideas.
● Passionate, positive outlook, with ability to thrive in an, innovative environment.
● Ability to embrace & respond to constructive feedback.
How to Apply:
You can directly email at firstname.lastname@example.org