INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC.
Our client in Covington, GA is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait… apply today!
Whats in it for you:
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- Competitve Salary
What will you be doing?
- Perform the repair, maintenance, restoration, and replacement of various components of the physical structure of the buildings.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary.
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Completes special tasks that include but are not limited to; painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, and general maintenance as assigned.
What do you bring?
- * Electro-mechanical experience *
- Positive, can-do attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of an applicable technical training program is desirable.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic.
- Possess mechanical and electrical aptitud.
- Must have the ability to safely perform overhead work while standing on ladders up to 28 ft.
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.