Job ID: Heavy Maintenance Technician
Location: Welshpool, WA
Department: Customer & Product Support
Reports To: Customer Support Manager
This position will also support our service department by assisting with the completion of workshop based service work as required.
- Carry out major inspection and maintenance over extended periods of all company supported product
- Maintenance Repair of machinery on a daily basis as directed;
- Strip and rebuild machine components;
- Ensure that repairs and overhauls are completed to Genie Industries Standards and the work instructions are completed;
- Completion of documentation relating to all machinery movements at all times
- Timely completion of assigned work in the workshop;
- Liaise with workshop management & stock controller regarding machine status and requirements whenever directed and in a courteous and respectful manor;
- Following company processes and procedures in accordance with company policy and safety guidelines at all times;
- Responsible handling of tooling, working aids, spare parts on a daily basis;
- Monitoring, upkeep and reporting any concerns relating to equipment property, team members and utilities;
Assisting fellow team staff whenever directed.
Attend training as required
Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
Education / Training
- A current trade certificate with a Mechanical / Fitting Background or equivalent experience
- A Current Driver’s License
- Experience in a similar role would is desirable
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage time and workload autonomously and within the overall team environment
- Capable of reviewing technical problems in detail
- A positive approach is essential to success in this position
To apply, please submit your covering letter and resume through the Apply button.
Position applications close on the 25th January 2021.
Please continue with your application