The position is responsible for daily operation of both H2 plants, auxiliary boiler, nitrogen PSA and filling of merchant unit. The incumbent shall follow work instruction for start up/shutdown plant; supply hydrogen gas and nitrogen to customer with specified quality met, and maintain/improve the plant reliability.
Nature and Scope
The job holder is reporting to plant engineer or Production Lead
The job holder is required to perform the tasks as per the BSP definition and ensure the plants, auxiliary boiler, compressors and nitrogen PSA are operate and maintain in a safely manner.
The job holder is in charge on day to day operation, which includes startup, shutdown, adjust plant capacity and optimize the plant operation. He/she requires to assist plant engineer on the plant troubleshooting.
The person is also required to fill the tube trailer and cylinder [where require] on day to day basis. The person requires to perform documentation work and necessary transaction on the tube trailer filling.
The job holder is requiring to be qualified as safe work permit issuer. He/she require to issue permit when there is a requirement.
The job holder is required to perform water analysis and chemical test on boiler and cooling tower water. When there is a boiler man on duty, the chemical test can be performed by boilerman. However, operator shall perform the analysis check base on the operating range. If any deviation is detected, the job holder is required to report to plant engineer in timely basis.
The job holder is responsible of overall housekeeping in the plant. He/She need to work with internal staff or contractors to ensure plant housekeeping is always maintained at satisfactory condition.
The job holder is required to liaise with customer’s control room for day-to-day routine plant operation.
The job holder is responsible for day to day operation of nitrogen PSA which include routine inspection, startup and shutdown.
He/she is required to carry out other duties/assignments under instruction of he/her superior
Make safe operation of the plant as per relevant procedures and check sheets.
Make record and document plant equipment data
To check daily plant operating condition and analyzes for defect/abnormality that includes N2 PSA at customer premise
Provide routine and some non-routine data analyses on plant data
Carry out preventive maintenance programs of all equipment in the plant.
To participate in plant turnaround maintenance activities, plant startup and shutdown.
To report any abnormalities in plant operating condition/issues to shift supervisor/plant engineer
To generate daily production reports
To record and collate data for monthly production reports.
Responsible for plant safety equipment inspection as delegated by superior
To ensure proper housekeeping and safety measures are carried out.
To follow all the ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
To refill hydrogen tube trailers, cylinders and pallets requested by superiors and perform product analysis as well as oil detection using UV light as per relevant procedures.
To ensure no visible oil carryover to tube trailer/cylinder/pallets/H2 pipeline by carry out periodic maintenance such as oil draining, oil top up, lube oil drop adjustment etc.
To collect data and prepare monthly maintenance report of designated equipment
To participate in housekeeping and safety activities like BSP which are organized by plant management including plant ERT team.
· To perform regular machinery condition monitoring [i.e. vibration check, temperature, sound check, oil top up, oil replacement, greasing etc.], assess their reliability and inform plant engineer/manager of any abnormalities
· To be responsible for proper and schedule maintenance / repairs procedures / operations have been carried out and documentation been filled up and kept.
· To carry out periodic preventive maintenance on plant, pipeline. Practice good housekeeping at customer site, workshop and plant areas and follow safety practices.
· To be responsible for daily plant maintenance (schedule/breakdown) so that plant downtime is kept at a minimum.
· To perform other duties as instructed by superior
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Technical Diploma in mechanical/chemical or
· SPM (Vocational/Technical School) with Minimum 2 years working experience in plant process
· Basic MS Windows and Office
· Boiler man Certification will be an advantage