SAMTEC VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
Job title: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The role of the Tooling Production Technician will be to troubleshoot, maintain, and follow-up on a wide spectrum of Tooling and Production equipment. This position will also require excellent administrative skills as the job duties will also include gathering information, getting prints together, breaking down BOMs and placing Purchase Orders (POs) for tooling
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
1. Monitoring, Updating, & Maintenance of the Production tools, equipment and machines.
a. Checking all tools equipment and machines.at in-house production work area and confirm that conditions are in working order.
b. Carried out tooling, machine maintenance, and preventative maintenance.
c. Perform tooling & machine setup for production runs.
d. Perform tooling troubleshooting during tooling breakdowns.
e. Support the tooling team to carry out tooling debugging and prepare process procedure for new part(s) when the need arises.
f. Maintain the entire tooling, equipment and machines. history list for ISO reference.
g. Perform pocket machine, punch station, & chillers preventative maintenance.
2. Special projects when and where instructed.
3. Train new operators for knowledge of setting up / using / maintenance tool, equipment, machines in production area
4. Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
1. 03 years’ experience in a Maintenance Technician role is preferred
3. Basic communicative English.
4. Can use Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Autocad(Solidwork), understand the technician drawing
5. Detailed oriented and concerned with timely handling of requests.
6. Willing to work in 3 shifts
Languages: English speaking/writing/understand
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.