Are you looking to apply your analytical skills while deepening your understanding of Private Wealth Management (PWM)? Our Client Onboarding (COB) team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with Legal, Management, Compliance and AML Compliance to mitigate risks associated with the onboarding of new PWM clients.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the Firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world.
PWM Operations supports PWM Private Wealth Advisors (PWA) globally. PWAs are responsible for advising ultra-high net worth individuals on strategies to build and protect their financial assets through customized advice and services.
PWM Operations is instrumental in meeting our clients' needs and is responsible for several key processes which include asset transfers, client servicing, execution services, account opening, performance measurement, and reporting of Goldman-custodied assets and away-custodied assets.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The PWM COB Team is responsible for reviewing Account Onboarding and Maintenance documentations to meet regulatory requirements.
The team plays a key role in safeguarding the firm by performing the following key functions:
• Understand the different client account structures and legal documentations required to open new accounts
• Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of account documentations
• Ensuring organizational documents are obtained in accordance with firm policy and regulatory requirements
• Performing system data entry for account set up
• Ensuring completion on suitability review
• Identify red flags at client onboarding stage
• Partnering with AML Compliance to ensure new policies and regulations are fully implemented within Global PWM
• Be vigilant in due diligence reviews of new client screening for AML & Know Your Client requirements
• Request products (options, margin, etc.) for the respective PWM client accounts
• Ensuring downstream systems correctly recognize approved products and services, including Cash products, Client Statement and Performance reporting
• Resolving issues through coordination with PWM Teams, PWM Compliance, PWM Legal
• Ensuring the updated documentations are properly stored into the centralised document depository for completeness
• Continuously identify and implement process improvements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years financial industry experience (AML or other Client Onboarding Regulatory experience a plus)
• Mandarin language skills (Business level) preferred
• Self-motivated and have the ability to challenge status quo and improve processes
• Strong risk and control mindset
• Has strong interpersonal skills to communicate well and work with others
• Able to multi-task and manage deadlines effectively
• Strong team player who is able to work under pressure
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity