- Maintain and execute email marketing calendar for clients assigned, including ideation and concepting campaigns, building or getting emails &/or Landing pages built, segmenting lists, deploying campaigns and reporting results.
- Diligently following QA checklist to ensure the campaigns are delivered without any flaws. and are result driven.
- Create, execute and analyse A/B test plans to improve email campaign performance and conversion rates including all email marketing metrics.
- Develop or get it developed corresponding landing pages for campaigns and thoroughly test them before deploying or passing to clients.
- Measure and report on email campaign and A/B test plan performance and manage ongoing reporting for launched campaigns and work on aligning each campaign performance to email marketing objective for each clients.
- Assist in marketing automation campaigns, retargeting ads, list clearing and more aspect of email marketing.
- Evaluate and improve the process of understanding the need of each client in order to deliver a delightful experience.
Education, Expertise & Experience
- Looking for aspiring candidates who are willing to make their career in Email Marketing (Digital Marketing)
- MBA Marketing Fresher
- Must have excellent English communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- The individual would be closely working with US clients and hence, should be willing to work in night shift.