Job Description - Manager - HRBP (BFS012995)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, HRBP
You will be responsible to be an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, and whose impact and value is clear to the client group and HR org alike. The ideal candidate will thrive in a multifaceted and changing environment and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Drive governance on critical human resource metrics such as retention, engagement & cost for a fast paced business.
- Engage & work with key internal and external partners in a matrixed relationship for C&B, Staffing, HRSS and the business
- Operate independently & ensure employee satisfaction & development of the team Train, mentor and leading HR initiatives and best Practices.
- Directly interact with the customer and you should have phenomenal Client Management skills
- Lead the way in implementing change initiatives related to culture, performance, recognition and policies
- Responsible for HR operations, Employee Relations and Business HR teams.
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the organization, driving synergy and perspective, demonstrate common process and consistent messaging.
- Coach individual managers on growing management capabilities.
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and peoples' ask
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Partner with expertise centers to tackle business problems and to executive on corporate-wide talent initiatives
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyse trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies, actions comply to Statutory regulations by government / non-government bodies. Manage, Own and Maintain all communication and records required for Statutory compliances
- Own/drive HR policies and directives and ensure smooth implementation across the firm.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations employee engagement and change management
- Comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous, high growth, fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- MBA from premier institute is an advantage
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work at all levels of the HR “stack” - Strategic, operational, and tactical
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.