- To review departmental SOPs in ENSUR
2. To review departmental documents
- To coordination, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per 21 CFR part 111 and all applicable regulations
- To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
- Shall work as Food Safety Team Leader . Shall have Knowledge of FSMA, Food Defence etc .
- Responsible for providing quality product and maintaining quality system of company.
- Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
- Basic knowledge of Computer System Validation (CSV)
- Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
- To allocate Manpower.
- To check and monitor the Manufacturing and Packing activities in the department.
- To do online completed batches SAP entries and close process orders.
- The check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
- To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
- To report incident to Human Resources and Safety department.
- To make a plan of manpower requirements to meet the expected output and delivery schedules.
- To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
- To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls floorings, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
- To co-ordinate with QA, QC, stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg Department.
- To prepare Shift Schedule.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
- To procure new change parts as per requirements
- To ensure compliance to observations related to internal and external audits.
- To investigate the market complaint.
- To impart training to the production executives and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, packing processes and Company Policies.
Apart from above Resources, Roles, Responsibility, Accountability and Authority the Head of Department can assign additional job responsibility on need basis.
B. Pharm / M. Pharm & B.Tech in Food from a reputed University. Experience in handling the Neutraceuticals Department / Food Processing Department shall be an advantage
Primary Location: India-MAHARASHTRA-Mahad
Organization: Pharma Solutions
Job Level: Rotating
Job Posting: 28-Feb-2021, 11:14:08 PM
Please continue with your application