As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Manager – Performance Improvement
EY is looking for Manager – Performance Improvement
Your key responsibilities
Client service delivery/execution
• Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization
• Lead the delivery / execution of high quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
• Contribute to brand development by writing articles, developing thought leadership and point-of-views
• Contribute to knowledge development and management
• Manage clients & accounts and built professional relationships
• Meet business development targets by identifying new opportunities with existing and new clients
• Demonstrate significant industry / solution expertise
• People Management
• Be a strong team player
• Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
• Assist in resolving people issues
• Support people development through guidance and feedback
• Take the lead in recruiting activities
• Ensure compliance to the firm’s standards, processes and policies
• Contribute to the firm’s initiatives in enhancing market leadership & growth, quality, people agenda and operational excellence
Skills and attributes for success
• In-depth domain knowledge in one or more and expertise in at least one sector of the following sectors: listed - Consumer Products, Automotive, Diversified industrial products
• In-depth understanding of the economic and business environment
• Expertise in two or more of the areas listed - Procurement / Integrated Planning / Network Design / Supply Chain / Sales and Marketing / Strategy / / Logistics
• Professional network and networking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good leadership qualities
• Client relationship management and account management skills. Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts
• Program management, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Good experience in business development
• Excellent people management skills
• Sharp focus on quality delivery
• Ability to develop / customize solutions relevant to client
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point
• Willingness to travel
• Flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
• Able to thrive in relatively unstructured situations
• High initiative and drive, positive attitude and high commitment
• Maturity and ability to handle pressure
To qualify for the role you must have
• B.E. / B.Tech. or CA + MBA (preferably from a premier institute such as IIMs, NITIE, SP Jain, XLRI, ISB, FMS etc.) with a good academic background Actual work experience in implementing Payments solutions or advising clients on them in India or abroad
• 7 to 10 years of relevant post MBA experience
• Consulting background (preferably) or Industry background (Business excellence / functional role) with significant expertise in at least three of the areas listed – Business transformation, Business process Re-engineering, Market assessment, Post-merger integration, Strategy and Business planning, Sales and Marketing improvement / transformation, Strategic Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management / transformation
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Visit the EY Careers site to explore our culture, hear from our people and learn why an EY career is so valuable.