With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Finance is incarge of accounting, tax, financial plans and policies of the organization, establishing and maintaining fiscal controls, preparing and interpreting financial reports, oversight of financial systems, strategic decisions and support, and safeguarding the organization's assets.
Financial Planning & Analysis is accountable for being objective and strategic financial partners, leading cross-functional effort to drive meaningful, flexible and efficient financial planning and analysis that supports our key business decisions.
- Analyzes business trends; leads and aligns financial forecasts and long-range planning processes with our business leaders. Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-making around strategic business initiatives.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis. Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Builds financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions.
- Handles annual budget processes , incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational efficiency. Aligns' budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
- Performs customer and product profitability analysis and makes investment and pricing decisions. Finds opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and a more favorable mix (i.e., driving preferred products and services).
- Understands market dynamics and competitors. Conducts valuable analysis, synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.
- Identifies and executes upon operational improvement opportunities . Shows strength of technical tools and financial systems.
- Serves as an objective financial steward with an enterprise perspective, safeguarding our company's assets. Ensures controls are in place and the company's intellectual property is protected.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Is proficient with above mentioned work processes
- Handles department operations and supervises employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions having impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at management levels; may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from parties involved
- Desired Educational Background: Qualified ICWA/CFA/ MBA (Finance)/CA/CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter)/B.com with experience in FP&A
- Relevant proven track record
- Proficiency in FP&A reporting and forecasting tools, and Excel/ PowerPoint
- Preferable to have good knowledge of SAP, Anaplan, Tableau or related tools like QlikSense, Power BI
- Experience in ZBB implementation is a good to have
- Prior team leading skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Should be proficient in communication (Verbal and Written)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.