With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are inviting applications for the role of
Manager, Lean Digital Transformation
- Lead the Intelligent Automation business for one or more key accounts
- Co-own the P&L for Intelligent Automation for those accounts – exceed Revenue, AOI and CSAT targets
- Lead right from process diagnostic and initial opportunity assessment all the way to planning and strategy development through implementation
- Be a visionary for clients and help them drive meaningful impact and long term benefits from the Genpact association
Qualifications we seek in you
- MBA / CA / B. Tech/ MCA
- Relevant experience
- Solution design, consulting experience or IT domain consulting experience; process consulting experience preferred over business / strategy consulting
- Proven track record of driving transformation in client operations
- At least one full lifecycle implementation experience of digital platforms such as Robotics
- Proven client / partner management and project management skills
- Judgement, personal effectiveness, team handling
- Competence in handling Change Management
- Demonstrated proficiency in navigating through structured as well as unstructured client business settings
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.