With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of
Manager, Logistics Llamasoft!
In this role, you are expected to have good knowledge of logistics operations, Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and experience in continuous improvement projects across end to end TMS processes. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
The Role demands for a highly qualified professional who can provide guidance to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- You will be part of Supply Chain Analytics/Practice Team where you need to build solutions to customer’s supply chain problems specific to logistics and transportation
- Have good experience and understanding of logistics operations, Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and experience in continuous improvement
- The position is responsible for Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives.
- Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues
- Schedule finished goods production for each assigned product group. Supply recommendations are based upon scheduling parameters and system settings that are developed and maintained to support sales goals, inventory financial targets, as well as minimizing the age of product when shipped to a customer.
- Coordinate activity that impacts Brand’s ability to maintain constant and sufficient product supply, ensuring communication with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and other internal customers
- Manage and control finished goods inventories for assigned items in order to achieve the company's financial targets along with utilizing old age reports to determine action required to initiate salvage sale or disposal of product
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to consensus seasonal teams, new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Initiate product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing.
- Acting swiftly on high priority issues (escalations from high priority customers) and supporting their resolution with ownership
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Supply Chain related experience in Supply Planning, preferably in CPG/Consumer Electronics company
- Working knowledge of any of the ERP systems like SAP , JDA Manugistics etc
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.