With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for ?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Procure To Pay
In this role you will be tasked with the day to day management will include owning P2P and Accounts Payable operations team, making sure team is meeting all critical service levels and reaching daily operational deliverables. The role will also be responsible for strategic work, partnering with business procurement operations team and functional leadership team to make transformative changes to the process and system. A key skill set will be the ability to take Procure to Pay / Accounts Payable process concepts and end states and bring them to life within the platform.
- Queue monitoring and reconciliation-daily reconciliation on the volume received vs. volumes received from SAP, complete the aging to ensure the oldest items are worked first. Urgent and Wire payments, Invoice Processing, T & E Expenses, Vendor Set Up and all Generic mail boxes!
- Day End Reconciliation - Day end reconciliation's for the urgent invoices received and check all Generic Email boxes
- Payment Block - Pull a report from SAP to check of the blocks placed have a valid reason, if any
- Duplicate Audit: Make sure team perform Duplicate audit performed prior the payment run schedule
- High Value Audit: Supervising on100% audit on invoices > the threshold amount for their respective LSA’s
- Payment Run: Complete all the payments run’s as per schedule without any exceptions
- Handling Help Desk: Handling escalated calls and emails if any
- Dashboard calls: Making sure process dashboards completed on time and present to business as per weekly / monthly schedules efficiently.
Qualification we seek in you
- B.com graduate
- Proven experience in P2P, more on Accounts Payable
Preferred Skill Set
- This person will need to have both strong technical and systems skills while also having an analytical/process driven mind.
- Strong Analytics and interpersonal skills to frontend the business customers
- Good at Project Management
- Good Communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.