In the network of science and industry, SAL offers research in the areas of Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics, System Integration Technologies and Embedded Systems.
SAL – a great place to research.
Your future responsibilities
The Cleanroom Construction Manager is responsible for the execution of the new Cleanroom construction phase of project in Villach. Responsible for ensuring site safety is maintained according to the safety plan, maintaining the daily progress goals, ensuring installation quality is monitored during the entire construction period, and communicating to project owners. The cleanroom construction manager must be ready to take on unique challenges daily, with the responsibility of keeping a project on schedule and on budget. Acts as the Company’s representative when dealing with vendors, subcontractors, local authorities, and other stakeholders.
- The cleanroom construction manager will be the point of contact to coordinate all activities with all the contracting companies and external consultants for the construction of a new 1000m2 ISO4 Cleanroom facility in Villach.
- Works with procurement and external consultants in scope of qualification of subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Responsible for all technical evaluations of bid proposals and overall scope ownership
- Prepares and manages construction schedule and daily planning of work
- Assume responsibility for project planning, coordination of technical information, execution, supervision on field work and contracted resources toward achievement of stated goals.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistic plans and assume responsibility for the timely and efficient completion of cleanroom facility construction/operation.
- Develop and recommend long and short-range plans for improving project timelines to meet project milestones.
- Track, update and/or expedite the flow of information, files, drawings, submittals, and correspondence in support of project activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Leadership skills with ability to act effectively with a high degree of independence to manage several projects within a time/budget, safely and with a high quality.
- 5 – 8 years of Cleanroom facility management or construction experience.
- Proven leadership skills working across multiple disciplines / departments.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and coordination skills.
- Knowledge of estimating, budgeting, and scheduling practices.
- Must be able to communicate in German technical material to other technical and non-technical stake holders.
- Start of your employment: as soon as possible.
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 48.062.- based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) excluding bonus and depending on your experience and skills.
- Home Office possible.
- € 4.- /day food allowance in restaurants / € 2.- /day in supermarkets.
- Family- & Kids friendly.
- Free Coffee/Milk/Tee.
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.