The Assistant Manager / Manager - Corporate Strategy will be based in Chennai/Pune .
This position requires High aptitude for gathering and synthesizing relevant primary market data as well as secondary research. Demonstrate sophisticated analytical & forecasting skills – by seeking out and piecing together fragments of information, extrapolating, building and applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns and drawing conclusions from partial data.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do :
- Analyze macroeconomic, demographics, and business indicators related to Health care specific indicators, Consumer & Lifestyle Electronics industry , Automotive industry, Information & Communication Technology hardware markets to identify and communicate key business trends.
- Assess & identify promising target markets and help quantify opportunities at market & customer level
- Track industry activities on a weekly basis (product launches, M&A, financial releases, expansion, company strategic initiatives, etc.)
- Assist in writing research reports for initiations of coverage, analysis of data and industry news
- Provide a frequent update on the industry tracking emerging themes, investment & partnership activities, and performance of major players
- Do incisive research on companies as well as competitive benchmarking covering product portfolio, financials, footprint, & strategy
- Demonstrate sophisticated analysis skills - seeking out and piecing together fragments of information, extrapolating, building and applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns and drawing conclusions from partial data
- Prepare thought-leading, actionable PowerPoint presentations, working in a collaborative structure
- Review business/trade publications, industry reports and other sources to gather/ synthesize/interpret data on markets, industries, geographies, products, etc.
- Assist in the promotion of Flex research within the organization
- Attend industry conferences
- Create interactive dashboards related to market intelligence along with team
- Develop research and analysis based of corporate mandates and management theses
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- High aptitude for gathering and synthesizing relevant primary market data as well as secondary research
- Excellent writing skills, financial modeling, and communication skills
- Good understanding of Automotive , Medical devices, Consumer & Lifestyle Electronics, CEC (Communications, Enterprise, Cloud) markets and technologies such as Cloud, Hybrid, White Box, Edge Computing, Hyperconverged infra, SDX, SDDC, Security, Mobile Core, RAN, 5G, MIMO, Satellite Communication, IoT, AI
- Working knowledge of databases such as Gartner, IDC, Dell’Oro, MnM, Technavio, Bloomberg, S&P Capita IQ is a bonus.
- Good PowerPoint presentation making skills.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement and willingness to conduct ongoing, independent market research and related industry network.
- Strong teamwork capabilities/collaboration.
Here are some of our preferred experiences:
- Business/ Equity research or management consulting experience from the Telecom and Data Center/Cloud industries
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in Finance or Marketing; Masters in Economics, Finance, or Journalism, and Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology
- Experience within or related to market research, forecasting, consulting or go-to-market strategy
- Experience within or related to the technology and/or manufacturing industry
- Familiarity with analytics and statistical forecasting
- Experience in building Tableau dashboards.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
Sales - Marketing - Account Mgmt
Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org