Job Summary: Provide assistance in electrical and instrumentation related activities
Key Rules & Responsibilities:
- Planning of electrical and instrumentation requirement of the project
- Preparation of technical Scope of material and services
- Technical evaluation of bids
- Implement P&ID requirements into electrical and instrumentation design.
- Prepare electrical load list, schematic diagrams, single line diagrams and cable
- Perform calculations for equipment sizing, cable sizing, lighting, grounding and heat
- Assist in preparation of specifications, data sheets, cable schedules and load
- Assist in preparation of material take‐off and material requisition.
- Review Bids and Technical Evaluation.
- Review and coordinate electrical 2D AutoCAD/ Micro‐station drawings.
- Review vendor drawings.
- Provide construction support and perform pre‐commissioning and start‐up activities
for electrical and instrumentation systems when required.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: minimum 3 years in oil and gas industry
- Strong technical skills
- Team working skills
- Problem solving skills