Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
The Global S&OP Manager will be the guardian of the global S&OP processes and all relevant metrics and documentation across all Ansell locations and functional groups worldwide.
The objective is to run an efficient S&OP process to improve customer satisfaction, maximize sales and optimize cost and resource. In this role, you will have no direct report for the time being, but you will need to be strong in cross functional team management.
The role will focus on:
- The implementation and adherence to the global S&OP process in all relevant functions
- Supporting process improvement, documentation and training to key stakeholders and new entry people
- Collaborating with IT and key stakeholders to develop and maintain critical interfaces, assessment and management of critical S&OP KPIs and metrics and Coordinating the effort of all teams on a tactical level and providing key feedback to management on progress.
- Preparing and supporting S&OP meetings such as Pre-S&OP meeting and Executive S&OP meeting to ensure required & relevant inputs are collected in due time and complied with Ansell Powerful Presentation and messaging and timing is allocated and respected by speakers during the meetings.
Further, the role will involve leading strategic S&OP and initiatives.
Key cross-functional interfaces will be Global Marketing/Product Portfolio, Sales Business Units and Global Business Units Top Management, Business Intelligence, IT.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- You drive implementation of global S&OP process in all areas worldwide
- You manage related processes, flow of information, resource and stakeholder relations. Play a key role in integrating all functions. Communicate common targets for continuous improvement, responsiveness and agility.
- You drive alignment across Sales Business Units and Global Business Units and functions in meeting structure (Pre S&OP, Exec S&OP etc.), reporting and metrics, continuous improvement forums etc.
- You ensure S&OP process is duly documented and documentation is kept up-to-date
- You roll out and further develop the S&OP Assessment process, all stakeholders and contributors incl. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Manufacturing and sourcing etc.
- You own and ensure maintenance and development of all key global S&OP and relevant metrics tools, from Qlikview and POwerBI and collaborate actively with Business Intelligence to develop key reports and dashboards aligned with S&OP standards (definitions)
- You will be also involved in ad hoc projects (Sales Business Units and Global Business Units S&OP projects, Supply Chain improvement initiatives, …).
You own KPIs measurement and root cause analysis and drive continuous improvement and follow up on action plans. Automate data gathering and analysis to the maximum reasonable extent, work on alignment and improvement of all business-critical S&OP/supply metrics, in alignment with Operations and Sourcing as needed, including:
- Completion, implementation and improvement of standard KPIs
- Closing gap of outlying sites/systems within the KPI
- Leading necessary data validation and investigation
- Defining new requirements of KPI if needed
- Provide management reports and drive improvement as needed, including performance reporting and Action plans for issue resolution
- Drive development and implementation of S&OP training programs and training materials.
- Educate functional as well as cross-functional partners on the S&OP process and engages them in the ongoing process as appropriate.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- University degree, ideally formal education in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline.
- 5+ years in demand and/or supply planning or other relevant supply chain experience in a complex systems environment
- Excellent knowledge and in depth understanding of the supply chain flow and end-to-end supply planning process, in particular demand, supply and production planning
- Preferably, experience working in a multinational matrix organization
- Detailed knowledge of S&OP processes and system will be a significant advantage
- Process and project management skills and experience
- Prior exposure to management reporting
- Cross functional leadership experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of end-to-end Supply Planning process and customer service
- Experience with ERP / MRP replenishment systems, Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Understanding and knowledge of the concept of Bill of Materials and related replenishment strategies
- High numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong people networking skills and teamplayer
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Responsible and proactive, assertive, strong sense of urgency
- Organized and process oriented
- Stress resistant
Additional Requirements (travel, etc.)
Ad hoc travel. Possible ad hoc need to adapt schedule to different time zones.