Manager IT Manufacturing Services (f/m/d)
Mar 18, 2021
Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. To enhance our successful IT Manufacturing Services Team at our Headquarters in Leoben (AT) we are seeking to fill the following vacancy with an experienced candidate
Manager IT Manufacturing Services (m/f/d)
As Manager IT Manufacturing Services you are responsible for providing efficient and reliable Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Equipment Integration in the area of Operations for AT&S plant in Leoben-Hinterberg. In this role, you provide guidance and leadership of two smaller teams: MES and Equipment Integration, and report directly to the Global Manager of IT Manufacturing Services.
- Overall responsibility for the set-up, troubleshooting and maintenance of the MES and Equipment Integration in the area of Operations for the AT&S plant in Leoben-Hinterberg
- Anticipating potential risks, defining and implementing necessary support & service systems to ensure uninterrupted operation of MES and Equipment Integration
- Driving and actively contributing to continuous improvement of MES and Equipment Integration on site
- Supervising the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing systems in accordance with IT group standards, regional requirements and local facility requirements
- Providing guidance and leadership of the two teams and empowering them to achieve the defined targets
- Acting as interface to external MES/Equipment Integration partners (mostly IT providers) and actively participating in the negotiations, selection and contracting process for related hardware/software/service providers
- BA or MA degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Automation, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years of work experience in MES or IT supported manufacturing field preferably in a manufacturing company
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role of a multi-cultural team
- Experience with implementation of IT integrations and Change Management
- Experience in use of ERP systems, preferred SAP
- Open-minded and charismatic leader
- Excellent cross-functional communication and inter-personal skills needed on daily basis while collaborating with various internal stakeholders (Manufacturing, Engineering, Equipment teams, etc.)
- Structured, solution-oriented and reliable work style with a strong, service-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German considered an advantage
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic growth company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive, take individual qualifications, and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 60.000,- Euro.