Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
We are currently seeking a Sr Manager, Membrane Development (高级经理，膜开发) for the Membrane R&D group within the Entegris New Market BU. This position will be based at our Hangzhou, Zhejiang site. As part of the Membrane R&D organization, a successful candidate will participate in the development of novel membranes and porous media for the life science and flat panel display industry.
What are the Position Specific Competencies? Define the skills/competencies necessary to do the job. These should tie directly back to the purpose and outcome.
· PhD or Master’s, in Chemical Engineering/Bio Engineering/Material Science/Polymer Engineering with 5-10+ years of experience in related industry
· Must have experience in membrane formation and separation technologies. Hands-on experience on process and membrane development is a must.
· Experience in life science and medical device related membrane is a plus
· Must have in depth theoretical and practical understanding of phase separation mechanisms of polymeric membranes
· Demonstrated technical team management experience
· Experience building teams and setting a strategic direction for an organization
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and influence others, at all levels within the organization
· Strong business acumen with the ability to consider technical direction with a commercial and customer focus
· Must be able to effectively collaborate and influence without the need for direct authority.
· Must have a sense of urgency and unwavering resolve to meet project timelines
· Must have strong problem-solving aptitude, with a desire to conduct experiments and do “hands on” work;
· Normal amount of traveling is required (typically requires 50% of the time in our Xindeng factory)
· Must have good oral and written communication skills in English
· 硕士或博士学位（化学工程，材料，高分子，生物工程等专业），有5 – 10年相关行业的工作经验