You will be part of our growing consulting business at Mazars with opportunities for growth and development in the areas of Risk Consulting, Digital & Technology and Sustainability. You will be part of our business that helps clients with understanding and overcoming complex risk, regulatory and technology requirements.
As industry and businesses continues to evolve, you will be an integral part of the team in developing solutions for Singapore and Global Mazar Team. You will be expected to contribute and gain exposure in developing the business, project management, technology related project delivery, explore new opportunities with technology and business enabling partners and engagement with client stakeholders.
- Work closely with the leadership team in identifying, qualification and development of new and key account opportunities.
- Identify emerging and enabling technologies / trends to help clients improve business performance, process efficiencies and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Lead client consulting (shared service advisory, process improvement, digital & technology and sustainability) program to up-hold quality standards and ensure success in deliveries. This includes end to end project management, execution and delivery of Mazars & technology solution.
- Represent and lead the firm with a high level of professionalism and client satisfaction in complex, rapidly-changing environment.
- Managing teams and supporting their professional development.
- Tertiary education in related discipline (Accounting & Finance, Risk Management, Business related) with at least 6 years experience delivering business improvement and transformation related programs to clients.
- Experience working with Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain shared services and continuous process improvement such as developing policies, streamlining processes and internal controls for companies looking to go public is an added advantage.
- Exposure Knowledge of MS Power Platform Applications, Robotic Process Automation Technology will be an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task and experience in managing a portfolio of projects.
- Highly motivated, possess good level of enthusiasm and ability to work independently.
- Willing to expand your horizon, with travels regionally where the work require.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate with different stakeholders via traditional and interactive methods.