Please note that we are open to candidates across both Cyprus and Singapore, however candidates need to have appropriate working rights in either country or the ability to obtain to be considered.
Axi is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our business has evolved into a world class, multifaceted brokerage with offices in six regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, Axi seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
Our Axi values are:
- Selflessness – we are a team, who know that together we are stronger.
- Trust – we have confidence in our teammates to do the right things for the business and for each other.
- Ambition – we are passionate, focused and driven.
- Accountability – we step up, take ownership, and take pride in our work.
- Respect – we believe everyone is appreciated, included and listened to.
As the Search Engine Optimisation Manager, you will play a pivotal role in analysing and improving Axi’s global search engine visibility. You will sit within our Marketing function and proactively contribute to the enhancement of Axi’s brands by identifying SEO opportunities which increase the search engine visibility of Axi’s trading products and services and deliver growth across Axi’s subsidiary brands that will generate new trading clients.
- You will work with the Head of Web & Content Strategy, Web & Content Teams, and broader Marketing department to implement and deliver a SEO roadmap which increases the performance of Axi’s digital assets.
- Be responsible for the support and execution of organic search strategies, optimisation initiatives and working with the broader Web & Content Teams to implement SEO updates.
- You will be instrumental in developing a SEO roadmap for our digital assets. You will evangelise SEO principles and constantly try to find opportunities to build quality traffic and attract new trading clients through continuous optimisations.
- You will be responsible for setting up and optimising Google Search Console.
- You will utilise advanced tracking methods using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Analyse SEO performance data, metrics and make decisions based on data analysis and deliver insights.
- You will work with our Content team to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of keywords, content, and campaign journeys.
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams to track the performance of new and existing content across multiple platforms.
- You will be responsible to completing end to end SEO activities, from keyword research, technical audits & remediations, on page SEO updates and link building.
- You will develop SEO performance reports that demonstrate improved site metrics.
- You will keep up to date across industry developments and trends, the latest SEO information, techniques and toolsAdhere to all Axi’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Axi's internal processes.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in a Digital/Marketing role working on SEO across a client or agency.
- In-dept knowledge of SEO tools – AHREFS, Siteliner, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush.
- Sound understanding of modern search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of both on-page and off-page best practices.
- Have a solid understanding of Web Analytics, Google Analytics and Site Tagging.
- To be data driven, be curious and explore opportunities for research and other sources of Traffic data.
- Have a good understanding of optimising CMS based websites for both desktop and Mobile (WordPress, Umbraco, Sitecore).
- Understand A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation.