Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech Environmental Science
Posted: 2 Months Ago
Corpseed ITES Pvt. Ltd. is a technology platform, make things easier for Entrepreneurs and businesses. Just like a seed is required to grow a tree similarly, there are few prerequisites like “Business Planning, finalizing the legal structure of the business, Govt Licenses/Permits, Legal compliance, financial structure & Integration of right technology to operate the business”. These prerequisites act as a seed for an organization to grow successfully. These are the basic mandatory requirements a business must follow, in order to sustain in the current competitive environment. Our goal is to help entrepreneurs in managing these most important business requirements, at an affordable price for better growth, compliance, and sustainability.
- Candidate has to manage client’s technical queries related to Pollution CTE /CTO, CGWA, EPR E Waste/Plastic Waste, Solid Waste Authorization, Hazardous Waste Import Authorization, EPR Lead Battery Waste, Bio Medical Waste Authorization etc.
- Candidate must know online application filling on Govt. websites
- Maintain Daily project & water analysis report.
- Understand new business cases and client needs, understand and develop new structure of organization and effective Solutions.
- Demonstrate delivery methodology to prospective clients, costing and pricing for new business cases.
- Identify opportunities for growth & deliver on growth commitments (number of people).
- Research and launch new verticals customer relationship management
- Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients through weekly/ monthly reviews.
- Discuss operational issues and critical to quality (CTQ) delivery issues with the customer.
- Attend customer calls and meetings, proactively flag issues and prevent surprises
- Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers.
- Identify better ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target customer’s value.
- Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score. Process Improvements and Adherence.
- Ensure compliance to the set standards/norms in order to adhere to quality standards and other compliance norms.
- Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies. Project control, Management and review / program delivery
- Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer as per project plan and schedule.
- Work with support functions to enable infrastructure support to team and ensure zero downtime.
- Prepare for infrastructure and other growth related requirements.
- Ensure resource utilization and scheduling of end to end work.
- Plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count and allocate responsibilities.
- Effective forward planning in terms of process delivery, people & client engagement. People/Team.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team.
- Drive knowledge management and continuous up skilling of the team.
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members.
- Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars.
- Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental trainings needs are met.
- Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
- Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls team meetings.
- PG/Graduate in environment science
- Experience - 4 + years of experience in Same industry
Get helpful tips and info from our newsletter!