As an Email Marketer with Chronos Agency, you will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and optimizing direct-response marketing solutions.
You will be provided with training and mentorship that you will need to excel in this role. However, you will need a strong sense of perseverance to power through a steep learning curve and a dynamic start-up culture.
Your ongoing responsibilities will include the following:
- Strategize & formulate email marketing strategies for e-commerce businesses
- Execute, monitor, and troubleshoot the aforementioned strategies
- Collaboration with our graphic designers to produce quality campaign artwork that aligns with our clients' brand style
- Analytics recording and evaluation (eg: email open rates, revenue generated per email campaign)
- Make decisions based on data to optimize strategies on a monthly basis
- Work with collaboration software & tools such as Google Drive, ClickUp, and Slack.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and automations for 5-8 clients
- Draft at least 12-16 campaigns weekly
- Create monthly reports
- Manage client communication through established channels
- Setup email automations and other digital marketing tools such as Optimonk and other lead capture software
- Follow the quality control procedure to ensure all work meets both Chronos’ standards and client requirements
In order to hit the ground running, you must be guided and meet the following:
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken hence should exude great writing and proofing skills
- Interest in the e-commerce industry is a must
- You love writing to sell
- You love taking on challenges and learn new skills quickly
- You must be able to pick up new software quickly
- A proactive self-starter who constantly finds new ways to improve your performance
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and time-management skills
- A good team player, given that you'll have to work with the execution team
- Join company-wide meetings at least 10 minutes before the schedule.
- Attendance is a must. Must be online during the company shift.
- Prolifically, must resonate with our Vivid Vision 2022
- Bachelor’s degree: Communications, English, Marketing, or equivalent
- Email marketing experience not required but great to have
- Design skills a plus
- Basic data analysis skills (understanding of split tests and logical problem solving)
- Partial or Full Remote Working Setting
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Internet Allowance
- A library of internal resources and training
- Paid Time Offs + Unlimited Unpaid Time Offs
- Performance Based Incentives and Bonuses
- Outcome-Focused Environment