Fergus is a 100% kiwi-owned tech company that builds awesome job management software. We're helping tradespeople around the world manage their businesses smarter. From site visits through to scheduling, quoting, invoicing, and much more - Fergus arranges all tasks in one place and gives our customers the insight they need to grow their business. We want you to join us as we head into an exciting and exponential phase of growth!
The Fergus Software Content Marketing Specialist will manage the strategy, creation and output of all marketing and product-related content, including but not limited to: blog content, content assets, PR, website management, email copy, webinar production, video production and more.
It is fundamentally a digital marketing role, managing the content marketing aspects of Fergus’s exciting broader growth strategy alongside and in coordination with: paid digital, growth, partner and analytical marketing roles and activity. The role itself is very analytical and growth-focussed, and the ideal candidate will be able to articulate a content strategy that has a clear relationship to driving marketing KPIs.
- Maintain and build out content and social strategy, editorial calendar, social calendar and more. Strong focus on planning content in consideration of the context (funnel stages, channels etc.).
- Produce and publish/moderate webinars, blogs, emails, website and other content. Video production experience is a big plus.
- Use user research to inform pain points, customer personas, jobs-to-be-done and other frameworks for adapting Fergus value propositions to suit the context.
- Build creative assets across multiple channels using various tools, working closely with marketing and design team members to ensure that all marketing material and customer/prospect touch points remain consistent and on-brand.
- Use analytical tools to monitor performance of content assets and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Work on the website; supported by the rest of the team developing new pages as necessary (within CRM or supported by a developer).
- Finding, onboarding and carefully managing agency resource as necessary (supported by line manager).
- Configure Marketo email/campaign builds to support content pieces or campaigns.
- Be a ‘super user’ of our tech stack, including: Marketo, Google Analytics, our CMS, SEMRush and Salesforce.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal teams including Marketing, Sales, Customer, Product, Design and Development, as well as other key stakeholders.
- Share responsibility for website design/functionality/user experience, identifying problems if they arise and briefing contract developers on work that needs to be completed and owning completion.
- Facilitate communication within the organisation at internal meetings by bringing any feedback to the team.
- Flexible working hours and a great work from home policy
- Fantastic culture with a really diverse workforce
- Supportive environment for professional development.
- A company that wants to make your great ideas a reality.