Client Information Our client is a fast growing and high-end collectible brand, who is looking for the Senior Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their team.
- To support the growing business development in HK and maximize penetration to the China market by reviewing and revising the business model;
- To plan, develop and implement strategic marketing plan to promote business development and enhance brand building;
- To conduct market research and monitor the trend of the prospective China market through regular visits; ensure up-to-date business planning, strategy formulation and effective market penetration;
- To explore new business opportunities by identifying potential corporate opportunities; maintain sound business relationships;
- To lead the team to deliver effective marketing communications; initiate and implement digital marketing campaign to strengthen the brand image as well as communicating with media and different parties
- Tertiary education, preferably in Business administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales/ marketing/ business development for B2C business, retail or wholesales; focus on brand marketing and business development is highly preferred; experience in consumer goods, collectible or toys industry is an advantage;
- With knowledge bout the China market; experience in handling the China market or stationed in China is highly preferred;
- Experience in dealing with licensing business will be a big advantage;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong global and commercial sense, open-minded, flexible;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Regional Assistant Marketing and Business Development Manager role
Salary Range negotiable Our client offers comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume together with your current salary, expected salary and available date to firstname.lastname@example.org or Register CV here.
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.