The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, Too Faced and Dr. Jart+.
The Europe Middle-East Africa and India headquarter of the Estée Lauder Companies is searching its new intern!
KILIAN is a fragrance brand created by Kilian Hennessy. When launching his brand, Kilian’s goal was to put perfumery back on its pedestal and return it to its former glory, the way perfumery existed in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. While maintaining this sense of eternity, it was also very important for Kilian to add a contemporary twist. Kilian Hennessy’s brand reflects his personality and achieves a perfect alliance between elegance and uncompromising luxury.
- Monthly Retail Sales tracker: consolidate sell out by affiliate.
- Quarterly Key launch Report: collect and elaborate results and pictures from affiliates.
- Conduct marketing analysis on retail pricing on new product launches in accordance with regional/global guidelines and provide Cost of goods analysis.
- Regular update of Bulletin status tracker (consolidate all info about new launches).
- Pull competitive insight and Monitor key competitor activations across all channels and identify best-in-class brand activations.
- Oversee reports shared by regional Corporate Consumer Insights team and select valuable insights to turn into action for the brand
- Influencer tracking through Popular chips: ad hoc post event (KILIAN)
- Reach out to all departments to ensure 360 marketing calendars are updated on a monthly base.
- Consolidate affiliates specific requests in order to provide a region feedback to global.
Higher Education (Bac + 5, from a Business school or university)
Minimum Years and Area of Experience:
Ideally at least 1-year work experience. Interest in the cosmetics sector. Previous, relevant marketing experience.
Fluent in English (language of work) and ability to speak French.
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills (including Microsoft 365 Office programs)
- Resourceful, proactive and enjoys working in fast-paced environment
- Able to handle a multitude of projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle changing priorities and work well under pressure