The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, Too Faced and Dr. Jart+.
The Europe Middle-East Africa and India headquarter of the Estée Lauder Companies is searching its new intern!
“It is my desire to create the first true luxury brand of the 21st century.” —Tom Ford
Tom Ford Beauty is a covetable collection of cosmetics and fragrances, shaped with Tom Ford’s singular vision of modern glamour and crafted with the ultimate in quality and luxury.
Description of the brand and the team:
- Monthly Retail Sales tracker: consolidate sell out by affiliate.
- Quarterly Key launch Report: collect and elaborate results and pictures from affiliates.
PRODUCT MARKETING SUPPORT
- Product Line up update with new launches and discontinuations.
- Supports Marketing Managers on retail pricing on new product launches in accordance with regional/global guidelines and provide Cost of goods analysis.
- Regular update of Bulletin status tracker (consolidate all info about new launches).
- Provide products samples and ad hoc shipment to the affiliates.
- Pull competitive insight and Monitor key competitor activations across all channels and identify best-in-class brand activations.
- Oversee reports shared by regional Corporate Consumer Insights team and select valuable insights to turn into action for the brand
CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Influencer tracking through Ykone
- Reach out to all departments to ensure 360 marketing calendars are updated on a monthly base.
- Consolidate affiliates specific requests in order to provide a region feedback to global.
Qualifications Minimum Education Level:
Higher Education (Bac + 5, from a Business school or university)
Minimum Years and Area of Experience:
Ideally at least 1-year work experience. Interest in the cosmetics sector. Previous, relevant marketing experience.
Required Language Proficiency:
Fluent in English (language of work) and ability to speak French.
Additional Job Specifications:
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills (including Microsoft 365 Office programs)
- Resourceful, proactive and enjoys working in fast-paced environment
- Able to handle a multitude of projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented, curious, and independent
- Ability to handle changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Business and consumer-first mindset
- Keen sense of analysis and synthesis
- An excellent team player Please complete here