At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. As a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that improve outcomes and help save lives. We accomplish this mission by delivering our products through the following operating units:
Medical: Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes.
Life Sciences: Water purification systems for dialysis facilities. We work with leading dialysis caregivers, delivering hemodialysis dialyzers and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products.
Dental: Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market (face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants).
Cantel employees are inspired to improve the lives of patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. If you are looking for a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have the passion to shape the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Join us and see why people love working here.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our Benelux and Distributor Marketing team. This role is based at Maastricht. This position is full-time and requires travelling 40% within EMEA and globally if/when required.
- Creation and delivery of marketing plans and initiatives for the Capital division with desktop research, market intelligence and identification of opportunities.
- Management of CRM database and E-Marketing Platform. Ensuring this data is kept up to date at all times and is stored and shared correctly.
- Creation of E-Marketing and Print campaign plans relevant to product division and industry developments. Formatting content and graphics, collating database for the relevant customer segments, arranging printing and delivery.
- Updating competitor database with data supplied by field Sales Teams and in house Sales Support Teams. Compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information gathered into graphs, presentations and reports.
- Keep up to date with local and EU regulations and requirements for Infection Prevention and Control, Endoscope Reprocessing and Endoscopy.
- Assuring a well-established relationship with EMEA sales team and distributors
- Carry out customer visits alongside field Sales Team to build relationships with KOL’s and gather VOC feedback.
- Support the field Sales Team and in-house Sales Support Teams on day-to-day commercial operations
- Creating, updating and distributing relevant communication materials such as brochures, newsletters, infographics, factsheets, press releases, etc.
- Maintain the EMEA website and App with relevant product content/images.
- Take responsibility for organizing events and congresses including, pre-congress marketing, conceptualization, invitation design, logistics and follow-up activities.
- Partnering with the sales teams and creating sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Support the Marketing Manager in day-to-day marketing operations such as organisation of VOC activities, creation and delivery of Marketing presentations and portfolio management.
- Experience and Technical skills
- You have experience in presenting to Senior Leaders, Managers, Peers and Customers.
- You have experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM systems and website database.
- You have excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- You are driven to deliver the highest quality standards to our (internal) clients.
- You have an eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You are a self-starter and can work individually or in a team.
- You are solutions orientated, flexible and have a can-do attitude.
- You have the perseverance and resilience to perform well under pressure.
- Proven track-record in managing and organizing international congresses, events and projects
- Experience in creating communication plans and multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in conducting market research
- Fluent in Dutch and English languages in order to partner with senior managers throughout the globe, other foreign languages skills are advantageous
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
Education and qualification:
- You have a degree in Business/Marketing/Communications Management, preferably a bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Several years of relevant experience in a Marketing role within a competitive commercial environment. Experience in medical devices would be advantageous.