- Coordinate with account managers for client requirements and translate them into measurable business objectives
- Compile marketing performance reports by interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Acquiring and maintaining data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Create or modify slideshow templates for presenting to clients
- Understand client requirement and update report accordingly.
- Assessing client needs for analytical solutions such as Google Analytics
- Coordinates between analytics team and account manager team to deliver client requirements on time
Job skills and Requirements
- Qualification: Graduate in business management, marketing, economics or related fields
- Experience: 0-6-month experience
- Analytical Skills: Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and learn/understand the metrics and what they mean for the client campaigns
- Technical Skill: Excel (Basis Formula), Presentation and visualization using PPT, Excel graphs. Google data studio is a plus.
- Communication Skills: Present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Attention to Detail: Detailed documentation and organisation is a must. Should be able to quality-check reports independently
- Languages: Thai and English are compulsory.