· Maintain complete knowledge of the following (to include but not limited to):
· Prepare promotional press releases on personalities among guests and associates of the Hotel and on noteworthy events in the Hotel
· Coordinate the production of posters, publication of hotel’s newsletters/s and flyers for associates and the public, as well as other printed materials
· Direct photographers commissioned to take pictures of VIPs, shows and events etc.
· Monitor and update information and content of hotel’s website and postings on other digital platforms of the hotels
· Handle the administrative requirements of the Marcom department
· Work with other departments to coordinate guest’s lists, invitations for VIP receptions, luncheons, dinners etc.
· Attend to client/media complaints, requests, and enquiries
· Assist with the hosting of media, planned press conferences and other press activities
· Maintain and update media list for sending to trade, group and consumer publications on a regular basis, press releases covering special events, promotions, etc.
· Maintain and update digital photographs/slides library
· Analyze and evaluate performance of marketing and promotion campaigns
• You can work with multinational colleagues
• Be part of a global community of hospitality industry
• Opportunity to develop your career
• A Bienvenue Card – offering a special staff rate at our hotels