In less than 2 years, ubble has become an iconic French player in online identity verification. Its technologies based on real-time video recognition is unique in the world. Traditional players (Carrefour, Crédit Agricole, etc.) and start-ups (Heetch, Bolt, Side, Stuart, etc.) are already among our convinced customers. In the heart of French-tech, ubble offers a pleasant, inspiring and dynamic work environment. 30 employees have already joined us to make the project grow.
Your missions :
The sales team currently has fewer than 10 people and is set to grow rapidly. This is the perfect time to join us and help us change our dimension, contributing to the commercial development of Ubble and the structuring of its activities.
The position is key in the business strategy of the company. It's about positioning ubble as the expert in online identity verification, by producing relayed content on our communication channels and on which the commercial teams can capitalize. Lead generation, especially of inbounds, will therefore be one of the key success indicators for the position.
The position requires leadership, proven project management skills in Marketing & Communication and a certain artistic flair.
In order to develop ubble communication efforts, you will first need to:
- Define the tone and visual identity of the tools and communication channels of Ubble, in collaboration with the founders and the Sales Strat and by calling on the appropriate external skills
- Manage the production of communication assets within the constraints of the calendar and budget defined by the communication plan, in particular:
- Sourcing and selecting the appropriate providers
- Ensure the quality of their work
- Coordinate their actions, if necessary
- Organize punctual events for our prospects
- Ensure the dissemination and publication of the different content produced via our communication channels (Linkedin, e-mail, website, press, etc.) with the aim of generating as many leads as possible
- Responsible for the website: ensuring its consistency with the tone and visual identity defined above, monitoring its performance metrics, working on its continuous improvement with the Sales Accelerator (shade in accordance with the prospecting calendar) and Growth Hacker (A / B tests, addition of trackers…)
- Begin to build the place of opportunity in the media space: management and maintenance of press relations, participation in relevant conferences and fairs, partnerships ...
- As Ubble develops, it will be a question of taking a Lead cap in order to:
- Identify and recruit skills to internalize
- Manage all or part of the team thus created
- Gain autonomy and pro-activity in defining the communication plan
- Address the challenges of internationalization of Ubble and the articulation between transverse corporate communication and more targeted communications by country and customer segments
Your Profile :
We are looking for a person with high potential, who will allow us to develop our Communication and Marketing efforts:
- Adequacy with ubble culture (agility, entrepreneurial spirit, fighting spirit)
- Ability to work in a team (questioning, humility, challenge culture)
- Ability to learn quickly (curiosity, rapid appropriation of new subjects, logical and inventive spirit)
- A senior profile or 4 years + experience in B2B Marketing & Communication are essential, such as the ability to manage and coordinate the production of a communication asset on time and on budget.
- An artistic and creative fiber is necessary, resulting in a beautiful pen and a graphic and visual taste allowing to enhance in the eyes of our prospects the product content
- Fluent English, other European language is a +
Our proposition :
- An opportunity to build your position and take responsibility
- The opportunity to learn every day from your peers, including the founders
- An attractive package to define according to profile A strong, healthy corporate culture based on mutual support and high standards International perspectives
Our Hiring process :
- We receive your application, your future manager will contact you for an alignment telephone discussion.
- He sends you a "home assignment", which you will have 1 week to complete and send back to him.
- We invite you to come and meet us physically for an afternoon of immersion. All the ubblers participate, this will allow you to meet 6 of your future colleagues, during 3 interviews - in a period of confinement these 3 interviews will of course take place remotely.