Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott Vacation Club. Recognize opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to create a better onsite experience or event. Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours. Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners. Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott Vacation Club property. Determine and give complimentary to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets). Answer guest questions about property facilities/services. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott Vacation Club International (MVCI).
- Assist guests in arranging their Transportation needs.
- Understand and be knowledgeable about Bali and all its attractions.
- Assist guest to book their day trips for activities/shows if they request to do so.
- To ensure all hotel transportation is clean and all the necessities is available.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Assist in creating a pleasant team work environment and maintain a productive and positive team spirit.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Demonstrate total understanding of the site’s culture as well as those standards of conduct and operation that exist with Marriott Vacation Club International (MVCI). Uphold MVCI’s highest standards of integrity and guest service.
Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Ensure personal appearance is clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Perform other reasonable duty or function that may be assigned by management.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times.
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates.
- Respond sensitively to the needs and feeling of others, regardless of status of position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers.
- Maintain computer systems knowledge (Goldmine, Timeshareware, Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Maintain current computer systems knowledge as used by the company.
- Work with all colleagues as a team, supporting the needs within that team and those of the business at all times.