Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin, Oslo and is present in London, Munich, Zurich, Milan and Madrid. Euronext has recently acquired VP Securities in Copenhagen.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services (ECS) offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance : Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence, shareholder analysis, targeting, and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The ECS team is composed of over 100 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 3,000 clients including over 1,000 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
Read more at [...] Webcast
Company Webcast BV, HQ based in the Netherlands, provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 500 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e., video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences. Since February 2017, Company Webcast is part of the Euronext group and rapidly expanding in the Euronext Countries. Read more at [...] Description
Working together with the Marketing Manager of Company Webcast and the Commercial Director of Company Webcast France, the intern iwill contribute to design and execute a comprehensive marketing & lead generation strategy across the different products of Company Webcast in France. His/her key responsibilities will include:
Helping to define and build the prospect universe including audiences/segments to be targeted across both listed and non-listed organisations
Assisting with creating efficient marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing strategies for each of the products in France, in coordination with the European marketing team, leveraging on inbound and outbound tactics
Working closely with the marketing team and Commercial Director on high quality marketing & sales content production, primarily in French
Writing news & blog articles for all Company Webcast Services, mainly in French
Managing the French Company Webcast LinkedIn account, including sourcing relevant high-quality content to post.
Taking operational ownership for the implementation of some parts of the marketing & lead generation strategy (e.g., emailing campaigns, marketing & sales content production, organisationof webinars/workshops)
Ensuring the consistency of the communication and marketing approaches for all of Company Webcast Services across all actions and channels
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a super motivated profile with the following skills to help us further accelerate the growth of Company Webcast in France:
Prior preliminary experience in marketing, ideally in a start-up and/or financial environment would be highly appreciated
Proven expertise in French content production for both marketing & sales objectives
Fast learner with an interest in learning to use marketing automation tools to develop marketing campaigns that optimise the flow of qualified leads to sales teams
Excellent French and English written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in building clear and compelling value propositions
Analytical thinking as well as the ability to articulate a comprehensive strategy
Business-driven, results-oriented and proactive mindset
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment with competing priorities
Proactive self-starter who is able to work independently
Must be creative, resourceful and have a strong attention to detail
Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Demonstrated teamwork capabilities and ability to interact with different stakeholders
Native French with strong writing skills and a robust level of English. Additional European languages are a plus (in particular German or Spanish).
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We remain committed to providing a positive hiring and onboarding experience for our candidates during these unprecedented times. Where our offices can open safely, they will remain open; otherwise our employees are able to work efficiently from home. The well-being of our employees, their families, our external partners and visitors is our upmost priority and we are closely following Government guidance in all our locations to ensure all health and safety guidance are met.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.