Elements makes apps enhancing the Atlassian platform (Jira and Confluence) so teams using these tools are more productive and delighted. Our end goal is simple: reduce the number of repetitive tasks people need to accomplish every day to make more room for work that matters.
On the heels of the success our app Elements Connect for Jira, we're launching a new app for Zendesk (customer support software).
For this 6 months internship, you'll have two main missions.
Generate demand for our new Zendesk app
Based on a plan defined by the Marketing Project Manager in charge of the Zendesk app go-to-market and the Head of Marketing , your mission will be to identify and exploit awareness and acquisition channels for this new market.
For instance, you will:
- Identify Zendesk consultants and Zendesk administrator and reach out to them to introduce them to our solutions on Linkedin or via automated emails
- Execute outbound emailing campaigns using Mailchimp
- Collect user feedback on the app and its market by building product surveys and market surveys in Typeform in collaboration with the Zendesk app product manager
- Watch Zendesk forum to gather market insights and engage with forum users to highlight the benefits of our solution where appropriate
- Report on key metrics, document learnings, propose areas of improvement and new business development tactics
Organize successful virtual events
You'll ensure Elements is highly visible in the Atlassian community via virtual events organisation:
- Identify and prioritise speaking opportunities for the Elements team at remote events (ACEs).
- Liaise with organiser and ensure a smooth coordination and conference organisation.
- Organise our webinars: from the kick-off with the project team, to the set-up of the event in our webinar tool, to promotion (via emailing, Linkedin...)
Based in Toulouse, you'll report to the Marketing Project Manager in charge of the Zendesk app go-to-market and work closely with the Product Manager for Elements Connect for Zendesk.
This is a great opportunity for a a self starter who loves a challenge and the software industry. You'll get responsibilities and the opportunity to have a real impact on the company's success.
What you need to be successful
You definitely combine IT skills with marketing knowledge and an entrepreneurial spirit.
For you, it is vital to combine your appetite for new technologies with business development and growth marketing.
And most of all:
You are agile-minded, highly organized, and able to thrive in a fast-moving, collaborative environment. You have a strong desire to execute and drive impact.
Continuous improvement and learning are in your DNA. You can see things from the client's point of view and have the ability to present technical information in a simple and convincing way.
Familiarity with Linkedin for business development, Canva, Mailchimp, Zendesk, and Typeform will be very much appreciated.
Who you will work with
The dedicated Elements Marketing team:
Julie: Over 8 years of experience in the company including 2 as Head of Marketing building the whole Marketing strategy and team for Elements. Thanks to her mixed IT & marketing background she can speak Java and Marketing languages fluently.
Laura: Our perfectly bilingual American team member. Beyond being highly creative and excellent in the field of DIY, she is also responsible for our products' communication and all related content.
Cécile: Herself second IT/Marketing hybrid profile, Chef and distinguished salsa dancer, she takes care of our partners on a daily basis.
Eliott: Our marketing technology and data analysis wizard. When he's not amazing us by automating tedious tasks for us, he does real magics tricks (involving cards).
You'll also work closely with the Product Manager for Elements Connect for Zendesk, Vincent.
At Elements we talk straight, we share and take part, we are mindful of what matters, we make every interaction remarkable and we never stand still. If you think the 5 values sound familiar to you, we bet you will love working with us!
What we offer
- Generous lunch voucher
- Free Comprehensive mutual health insurance
- Annual profit sharing
- Remote-work-friendly environment
- International work environment and a multicultural team
- Focus on personal development with various knowledge sharing events and projects
- Possibility to attend different conferences and meetings worldwide
- Games, free coffee, tea and fresh fruits because we care about your health!
Visit our website, discover our apps, and follow us on LinkedIn, and Youtube