- Balances stakeholders - Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Drives engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Translating Relevant Market Data - Collects and categorizes customer voices and market information by leveraging appropriate research tools and techniques; analyzes research findings to identify opportunities to deliver customer solutions.
- Channel Awareness - Explains and contextualizes industry structure, dynamics, and path to market in order to advance organizational goals.
- Marketing Plan Management - Develops marketing mix recommendations based on the 4 P’s (Product, Price, Promotion, and Placement) to meet customer needs and achieve business objectives; guides and influences cross-functional implementation and creates framework to evaluate market responses and business performance.
- Market Analysis - Researches information using meaningful and valid sources and data to expand your knowledge of markets; analyzes findings by connecting dots and identifying trends to create a coherent image of the market; summarizes relevant insights by condensing, prioritizing, and translating how these impact our business.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related subject required.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
- Knowledge of and experience using the four P's of marketing (Product, Price, Promotion, and Placement) required.
- Ability to analyze and categorize large datasets based on macro-economic view of the market.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate business value based on market understanding.
- Understand and champion business case development process at both technical and commercial level.
- Experience leading and execute marketing plans suited to the customer, market and business needs.
- Experience of leading remote teams and working in a matrix organizational structure.
- MBA or equivalent qualification in Marketing or business-related field.
- Knowledge of Power generation market segments.
- Previous experience of using marketing CRM tools or campaign management cloud-based tools.