Please note that we are open to candidates across both Singapore and Cyprus, however candidates need to have appropriate working rights in either country or the ability to obtain to be considered.
Axi is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our business has evolved into a world class, multifaceted brokerage with offices in six regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, Axi seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
Our Axi values are:
- Selflessness – we are a team, who know that together we are stronger.
- Trust – we have confidence in our teammates to do the right things for the business and for each other.
- Ambition – we are passionate, focused and driven.
- Accountability – we step up, take ownership, and take pride in our work.
- Respect – we believe everyone is appreciated, included and listened to.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in planning and implementing the content strategy that will drive traffic, engagement, lead generation and customer acquisition to support the overarching marketing strategy.
- Designing and implementing content marketing strategies and initiatives across all online platforms, including conducting audience research, content strategy audits, gap analysis, and developing a content calendar
- Planning and executing effective content marketing campaigns to meet overall business goals and marketing objectives
- Staying abreast of content marketing and digital trends, studying industry and competitors, quickly grasping the changes, and leveraging it
- Generating ideas and undertaking new marketing initiatives to capture new audience, engage visitors and generate leads
- Channel management of digital content hubs (blog, social media, educational resources)
- Responsible for managing freelance copywriters
- Managing marketing collateral production, including eBooks, web copy, landing pages, blog posts, infographics, email copy, videos, social media content
- Measuring and optimising overall content strategy and KPIs
- Analysing and reporting on content performance and making continuous improvements
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams (brand, acquisition, web, customer experience, sales etc).
- Proven work experience as a Content & Social Media Manager (3-5 years)
- A proven track record of developing and running successful content campaigns
- Comfortable creating and managing editorial calendars
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Familiarity with relevant content and social media tools (e.g. Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics 360, Hootsuite etc.)
- Finance/FinTech background preferred
- Firm understanding of user experience and search engine optimization (SEO) preferred