Director of Marketing who wants to change the world with us This position is indeed a unique and rare opportunity to make an impact. Join a highly passionate and rapidly growing team...
ENABLING A BETTER, SAFER AND MORE INTERCONNECTED WORLD. 100% SGS.
Lamarr Security Research is a non-profit research center jointly founded by SGS and Graz University of Technology (TU Graz). Our research on security and privacy technologies aims at creating trustworthy technological foundations for systems and products.
With a primary focus on the issues surrounding security and privacy, data breaches, and incomplete security solutions, Lamarr Security Research represents the beginning of a new era in cybersecurity research.
Working as a key member of our management team, you will support our marketing strategy, plan and manage campaign and content creation, and select the best channels to publicize our messages to audiences within the Cybersecurity research areas.
- Work with the Lamarr management team and the respective marketing experts from SGS and TU Graz to develop an annual marketing plan with specific objectives across the different segments;
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely;
- Plan, coordinate and lead the development of digital and print Lamarr Security Research Marketing collateral to increase Lamarr brand awareness in the industry and academia to attract researchers and sponsors to join forces;
- Develop consistent messaging and engaging content for the promotion of our research agenda and industry services on Lamarr, SGS and TU Graz channels such as the web, emailing, webinars and social media channels and external channels;
- Develop, experiment and implement with different organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, pay per click campaign, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns and copywriting with input from our global laboratory network;
- Supervise and / or create graphics and other collateral such as ads, flyers, leaflets, brochures, posters and booth graphics and digital advertising banners;
- Supervise social media channels and the visibility of the company using internal programs;
- Build strong relationships with sponsors to ensure engaged networking and Lamarr presence at leading events and exhibitions.
- Minimum 5 years' worth of Marketing experience;
- Experience within or good knowledge of Cybersecurity research and development beneficial;
- Background in sponsor acquisitions;
- Familiar with marketing tools such as Canva and social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Relationship Management Systems;
- Fluent in English and German.
- A permanent position in an international group;
- An exciting work environment with an independent area of responsibility in a growing industry.
We offer a monthly gross salary from EUR 2,500.00 (full-time salary) as well as the possibility of further training and personal development in an international group. Your actual remuneration, however, depends on your experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application documents to:
SGS Digital Trust Services GmbH, Inffeldgasse 28, 8010 Graz.
Please find further information about data protection under the link:
For further information about SGS, please visit our website: