We are looking for an enthusiastic, disciplined team member to join our team as a Marketing Manager to help grow CASETiFY’s brand as the largest global platform for creativity and customization, connecting individuals through tech accessories.
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the Director of Marketing, working out of the LA office (located in DTLA), to own our social media strategy, influencer marketing strategy, and overall marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute strategic marketing plans on a quarterly and annual basis for the company
- Plan and deploy marketing campaigns to launch and grow our brand and product lines with new product launches, brand marketing campaigns, collaboration launch campaigns, and more
- Drive our influencer marketing strategy and manage the influencer marketing budget and the influencer marketing team
- Own the social media strategy for U.S. social channels (IG, FB, Twitter, TikTok) and work closely with the global social team and creative team to product quality social content that drives towards our objectives
- Partner with our cross-functional global teams across product, customer service, operations, retail, business development, growth, creative, etc. to ensure successful marketing efforts
- Evaluate and implement opportunities to build CASETiFY’s brand, storytelling, and mission from a brand marketing perspective
- Own KPIs and analytics to report on the success, learnings, and other key insights from campaigns, marketing tests, and channels
Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience in marketing consumer products at a fast-paced e-commerce company
- 2-3 years experience managing a marketing team
- Social media expertise: You have significant experience and skills designing and executing creative, results-driven social media campaigns from start to finish.
- Strategic thinking and execution: You are able to take the big picture view of marketing objectives and plans, but also have the experience and motivation to dig in and do the work.
- Brand-building: The brand and customer are always top-of-mind when it comes to your marketing efforts, and you are able to leverage all the resources at hand to build up brands
- Copywriting skills: You are a talented writer who is able to capture our playful brand voice for a variety of marketing platforms
- Results-oriented and analytical: You are a problem-solver who is able to get creative and prioritize effectively to achieve your goals. You love to develop analytical frameworks for decision-making and to measure the success of your campaigns.
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume, expected salary, 2 URLs of your Open Source, personal projects to .