Liferay is an award-winning open source Digital Experience Platform company and recognized leader by analyst firm Gartner. The company is growing at a fast pace to keep up with strong market demand for innovative solutions for digital transformation, customer experience, personal and social web experiences and enterprise applications.
Liferay offers many opportunities for individuals looking for a dynamic environment and accelerated career growth. Talented individuals will find it possible to increase their responsibilities and gain valuable business experience in a short amount of time with the company. With over 850 employees in offices across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific, Liferay offers a chance to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
Liferay believes in making a bigger impact in the world through business and we dedicate part of our time and profits toward non-profit organizations and social initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing key strategies and programs to generate demand and build brand awareness for Liferay products and solutions. The candidate must possess strong project management, coordination, collaboration, and excellent communication skills. The individual will work closely with other members of the marketing and sales team in DACH, and he/she will be also involved with other teams in Europe and US to build and drive marketing initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Develop and execute a Marketing Plan for DACH with clear goals to achieve 1) Awareness and 2) qualified Lead objectives
- Build and maintain a solid marketing database of the key target audiences
- Build and execute targeted campaigns incl partners to drive qualified leads from target audiences,
- clear value prop, collateral, microsites, events
- rational for marketing mix (Online/Social, Events, Marcom, Horizontal/Vertical)
- follow up & analysis of results incl. reporting on success for each campaign/investment and all leads fully documented in salesforce.com
- Localize and translate German LR.com website incl. Partner Portal. Ensure that content is uptodate
- Localize and translate Corporate Messages for defined DACH Region audiences
- Keep eye on Market Trends
- Reference Customer: clearly describing LR value prop; mix of industries and use cases
- 5+ years of proven and measurable experience in developing and coordinating traditional and new media-based B2B marketing programs including web marketing and strategic design of website content, online advertising, direct mail campaigns, field seminars/events and other lead generation vehicles
- Understanding of email programs, internet technologies, interactive marketing, print, direct mail, and corresponding success factors. Proven experience selecting and working with agencies and freelancers
- Excellent oral presentation, written communications, and sales interaction skills are a must
- Ability to work independently across varying marketing initiatives, working with local and overseas teams, sometimes across functional areas, as necessary
- Knowledge of the CRM and customer experience market a plus
- Degree in Marketing or Business, or comparable education/experience
- Fluency in English
- Collaboration in a company that has been self-financed and successful since its foundation
- An employer on a growth course with a high ethical and social value orientation
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly corporate culture
- An open culture of communication that strengthens mutual learning
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A fair and attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- One day home-office per week
- Individual training and development opportunities
More about our culture can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2EPZxIC5ogU
Liferay Kununu Page: https://www.kununu.com/de/liferay2